Thursday 8 October 2009

Eastern Woodland Sutlers

One of you was asking about this subject - I don't have much experience of using sutlers but these might be worth looking at
Blue Heron Mercantile
At the Eastern Door

Though I've never seen it and have no idea whether it's any good or not I noticed on the Smoke and Fire website
Stock #:VID-045
Warriors Path DVD3-DVD Set includes: Step by step instruction on how to portray an Eastern Woodland Indian including segments of dress, paint, weapons, trade silver, constructing moccasins, & other clothing. Also includes tips on research and sutlers for all native re-enactors. This series is designed to explore the material culture of the Eastern Woodland Indians.Price: $44.00
http://www.smoke-fire.com/videos-2.asp

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has seen it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good but I would want to see some previews before purchasing.
    Le Loup.

    ReplyDelete